Get to know us.
At Johawaki, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a stellar marketer to drive success through the brand and lead all growth and digital marketing initiatives.
What you'll own.
- Involve in the planning, execution and evaluation of digital marketing performance to build stronger traffic through on-platform marketing solutions and off-platform services.
- Oversee the operation process which includes store management, new product creation, product detailed page, order processing, inventory management and promotions are executed smoothly and updated as per planned.
- Analyze and evaluate post-campaign and opportunities to grow further.
- Support in the preparation of sales forecasts and budgets.
- Monitor profitability, sales rebate spends, operational costs and accruals for assigned accounts.
- Maintain good relationship with marketplaces to constantly improve brand's performance and exposure.
- Work closely with different stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure smooth operations.
- Initiate contract negotiations including terms and conditions, product offers and pricing in line with overall product and pricing strategies and guidelines.
What you'll need.
- Bachelor Degree in E-commerce / Marketing / Business Administrations / Mass Communication or any relevant field.
- At least 5-6 years experience and exposure in E-commerce marketing.
- Understanding of the E-commerce business and customer purchase Journey online.
- Marketing / sales or platform management.
- Experience in online marketing / E-commerce or handling various online platform.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop can be a plus point.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self motivated and able to work independently to achieve sales target given.
- Knowledge in home appliances or personal care would definitely be a plus.
What we promise.
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively