Get to know us.
At Johawaki, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a stellar marketer to drive success through the brand and lead all growth and digital marketing initiatives.
What you'll own.
- Managing product listings and optimizing existing product listings according to platform requirements.
- Ensure stock availability across all online distribution platforms.
- Monitor competitor pricing and pricing accuracy/relevance across platforms.
- Coordinate e-commerce campaigns, tracking progress and ensure all deliverables are on schedule.
- Prepare platform sales performance reports.
- Propose improvement initiatives on UI/UX design aspects for website and marketplaces.
- Ensures smooth operation in the e-commerce business.
What you'll need.
- Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree of E-Commerce or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in E-Commerce.
- Technology savvy and able to operate well under pressure.
- Strong team player and results oriented.
- Highly passionate fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
What we promise.
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively