Get to know us.
At Johawaki, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a stellar marketer to drive success through the brand and lead all growth and digital marketing initiatives.
What you'll own.
- Prepare annual and monthly operational reports as well as presentations for Board Member Meetings.
- Manage membership activities / movements, share capital and membership registration.
- Act as liaison between cooperatives and the Cooperative Commission; Auditors and Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia (SKM) Officers, external auditors and other related bodies as well as agencies.
- Conduct activities and action is in accordance with the requirements of Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia (SKM)
- Ensure that the goals of the cooperative are achieved by gathering information related to business, finance, services and operations; identify and evaluate trends and options; choose an action; determine the objectives and obey the instructions of the Board Members.
- Explore new business opportunities and making presentations to Board Members for evaluation.
- Manage the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Cooperative.
- Coordinate and ensure that each cooperative project is implemented as planned
- Responsible for the preparation of the cooperative activity or project budget and managing it until the activity or project is completed.
- Manage cooperative operations including finance and administration efficiently.
- Represent the cooperative in any agreement, contract, business deal and in any other official business transaction as authorized by the Board Members.
- Other duties as assigned by Board Members.
What you'll need.
- Master's Degree in Business / Cooperative Management or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in operating cooperatives and business activities.
- Proven knowledge in business development, project management, coaching, supervision, quality management and clearly understand SKM regulations.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia
What we promise.
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively