Get to know us.
At Johawaki, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a stellar marketer to drive success through the brand and lead all growth and digital marketing initiatives.
What you'll own.
- Provide leadership, strategic management and maximized operations.
- Responsible for managing the current business / operation and achieve overall targets.
- To seek new business opportunity for the Company.
- To provide regular status updates, prepare analytical and performance report as required for management and Board papers.
- Develop and execute business plan “go-to-market”.
- Create and manage budget.
- Oversee the development and construction of a new property and advise the Top Management and Board of its operations.
- Liaise with property operator and highlight owner’s interest and vision.
- Advise Top Management and Board of Directors on necessary action plan upon deviation from business plan and target.
- Improve revenue and project growth plan.
What you'll need.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Admin / Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of related working experience.
- Proven success in managerial role, possess strong work ethic with decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Has good commercial acumen, excellent interpersonal relationship and communication skill
What we promise.
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively