Get to know us.
At Johawaki, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a stellar marketer to drive success through the brand and lead all growth and digital marketing initiatives.
What you'll own.
- To establish, facilitate, execute and ensure effective implementation of the Group Strategic Plan.
- To facilitate, review and verify periodic performance review meeting, minutes of meeting and reports.
- To coordinate, review and advise the preparation of the Group and Business Units' (BU) business plan and budget.
- To facilitate in setting up of BUs' Balanced Scorecard (BSC).
- To review and verify monthly submission of BSC by BUs.
- To review and verify periodic audit to BUs’ BSC.
- To facilitate any awareness programme related to BSC and the Group Strategic Plan.
- To facilitate, coordinate, verify and advise on business process improvement such as SLA/OLA, policy & procedures and etc.
- To coordinate and execute any special project or proposal for the Group.
What you'll need.
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance or equivalents.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar job. However, a person with a Degree in technical area (i.e. Construction, Plantation and Property & Development) with similar experience is encouraged.
- Strong in analytical skills and able to contribute to strategic ideas and new innovations to the Group.
- Ability to develop frameworks for Group business.
- Creative and innovative in pitching solutions and ideas.
What we promise.
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively