Get to know us.
At Johawaki, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven individual to be part of our Belati's Team.
What you'll own.
- Greet and welcome guests and visitors as they arrive at the office and notify company personnel of visitor arrival or direct them to the waiting area.
- Guide and remind guests, visitors and staff to adhere to any SOPs.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to respective personnel.
- To update the telephone and email directory within Belati.
- To ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationary and material (e.g company rubber stamp, pen and writing pad).
- To monitor the movement of the visitors (for security purposes) following safety procedures and controlling access by maintaining the Visitor Management System (VMS) / Log Book.
- Managing correspondences includes postages & email diversion.
- Support clerical functions (filing, recording, monitoring documents etc).
What you'll need.
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Administrative Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in an office environment or related field.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and possess good telephone etiquette.
- Must be willing to be located at Ipoh, Perak.
What we promise.
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively