Get to know us.
At Johawaki, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a stellar marketer to drive success through the brand and lead all growth and digital marketing initiatives.
What you'll own.
- To assist in developing long term plan to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set.
- To collaborate with the subsidiaries with regards to any operations matter involving subsidiaries including but not limiting to reporting, recording of presentation materials from the subsidiaries.
- Assist in proposing solutions towards the enhancement of the operational process.
- To build a good rapport with the Government Authority as well as developing the networking
- To assist with business plan and budget preparation.
- Assist in gathering information on current issue presented by the subsidiaries, consolidating and preparing reports, analysis as well as preparation of presentation materials.
- Assist in the arrangement of subsidiaries’ site visit.
- To support superior in managing daily operations.
- To perform any adhoc duties as assigned from time to time.
What you'll need.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Civil ), Finance or any discipline.
- Possess minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Well versed in Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, able to multitask and juggle multiple priorities under time pressure as well as critical thinking & analytic in nature with problem solving skills and pays attention to detail.
What we promise.
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively