Get to know us.
At Johawaki, we’re on the mission to build the future infrastructure of employee benefits to make it easier for employers to take care of their employees. Our platform connects employees with the essential benefits they need. Enabled by tech and championed by employee health, we invite you on this exciting journey!
Values are more important to us than rules. We want to empower our people to think creatively, take ownership in everything they do, and dare to try something new. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a stellar marketer to drive success through the brand and lead all growth and digital marketing initiatives.
What you'll own.
- To develop business proposals / crafting Business Plan.
- To strategies plan to introduce and market the product.
- To manage, lead and act as a liaison in negotiation with clients, authorities & distributor deals.
- Developing strategies for Advertising & Promotion and implement effective digital marketing advertising plans aimed at increasing sales and profits.
- Strategically evaluates and conduct research on the targeted clients & marketing location.
- Prepare sales & marketing forecast (profit & loss) and determine budgetary requirements.
- Formulate, develop and implement the overall marketing and sales policies and plans to realize the company's objectives.
- Responsible for the product registration with the Ministry of Health, renewal of product licence involving KPDNHEP, NPRA etc.
- Responsible for the overall pharmaceutical / cosmetic product notification application procedures.
- Solve import, export or customs clearance regulatory issues.
- To support post-market surveillance activities and product complaints.
- Responsible to liaise with Government authorities whenever needed (handling government grants).
- 1-year contract, renewable *subject to performance & management's discretion*
What you'll need.
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Marketing or relevant.
- At least 6 years of experience in sales and marketing, business development in pharmaceutical / cosmetic products, preferable those experience with a new start-up company.
- A self-starter, proactive and persistent in acquiring and maintaining the customer base and attaining company objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to variety of situations.
What we promise.
- An environment that values and fosters a growth mindset
- Openness to failures – in fact, it’s expected!
- A great (yet brutally honest) team that you can count on
- Flexibility to work where you do your best work
- A rewarding opportunity to disrupt the employee benefits market positively